I was the CTO for iStreamPlanet, where I revitalized the engineering team and launched a fully cloud-based live streaming platform that powers many of the online TV services you use today.
Before that, I founded and built a cloud computing platform that was acquired by CenturyLink and became their cloud platform.
I am an active investor and advisor that enjoys helping other founders.
Big congrats to the Fons (https://t.co/pBls0vGbDh) team as they have been acquired and now part of Make Music (https://t.co/WSBLSh9pV5)! Way to go Eri...
Airhorn was born out of a need to enable a more robust notifications system for many of the applications that were built and maintained by the team. We focused on making it cloud native by default (using cloud services) and also scalable with queue management and retry rate so that you can scale to hundreds if not thousands of instances.
Latest Blog Posts
- Former Seattle Sounders star Brad Evans has a new goal – to help charities with online auction startup
- Cloud tech vet Jared Wray launches Fons, a software startup for music teachers and private instructors
- CenturyLink loses two executives in shakeup at cloud unit
- Wray Reshaping CenturyLink Cloud Operation
- Jared Wray, CTO, CenturyLink: On change for telcos as they move to the cloud
- Nextcast Q&A: Tier 3 co-founder Jared Wray on the future of cloud computing
- Inside CenturyLink’s fast-growing dev center: Shaking up the cloud with innovative work spaces
- Palmetto Elevates Chief Technology Officer Jared Wray to Co-Founder