I was the CTO for iStreamPlanet, where I revitalized the engineering team and launched a fully cloud-based live streaming platform that powers many of the online TV services you use today.
Before that, I founded and built a cloud computing platform that was acquired by CenturyLink and became their cloud platform.
Palmetto is leading the world into a clean energy future by making it easy for homeowners across the United States to switch from fossil fuels to solar energy. Our end-to-end approach takes the guesswork out of solar savings, guarding individual and natural resources from unnecessary waste.
Fons is a professional online service for teachers of all disciplines that automates billing and scheduling and eliminates the time teachers spend on administrative tasks.
Contrib is a digital fundraising platform that empowers athletes to engage with their fans, raise money for important charities, and make direct and meaningful impact in their communities.
Every week there is a new quote on the board at our house and this one really hit me. "Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen" - Conan O...
Anybody tried out https://digitalhumani? This is pretty cool concept as it is a stack to enable #Reforestation 🌲 via #API. Going to play around with ...
This is so true... I keep buying them saying "this time I will use it and replace all these other devices" - Instead I am selling another ipad on the ...
Docula is a knowledge base system based on open technologies. Keep your data in GitHub, but still have a rich UI, search and other services.
Writr is an easy to use blogging tool enabling you to take markdown and build a blog within minutes. The end goal of this is to provide exporting, static generation, themes, and enablement via multiple systems such as Wordpress and Ghost.
Modern Template Consolidation Engine for EJS, Markdown, Pug, Nunjucks, Mustache, and Handlebars.
Airhorn was born out of a need to enable a more robust notifications system for many of the applications that were built and maintained by the team. We focused on making it cloud native by default (using cloud services) and also scalable with queue management and retry rate so that you can scale to hundreds if not thousands of instances.
Latest Blog Posts
- Former Seattle Sounders star Brad Evans has a new goal – to help charities with online auction startup
- Palmetto Elevates Chief Technology Officer Jared Wray to Co-Founder
- Cloud tech vet Jared Wray launches Fons, a software startup for music teachers and private instructors
- CenturyLink loses two executives in shakeup at cloud unit
- Jared Wray, CTO, CenturyLink: On change for telcos as they move to the cloud
- Wray Reshaping CenturyLink Cloud Operation
- Inside CenturyLink’s fast-growing dev center: Shaking up the cloud with innovative work spaces
- Nextcast Q&A: Tier 3 co-founder Jared Wray on the future of cloud computing