I was the CTO for iStreamPlanet, where I revitalized the engineering team and launched a fully cloud-based live streaming platform that powers many of the online TV services you use today.
Before that, I founded and built a cloud computing platform that was acquired by CenturyLink and became their cloud platform.
I am an active investor and advisor that enjoys helping other founders.
Anybody have experience with getting #datadog APM setup using #nodejs and Google Cloud Run? Seems like you need to install the agent but I cant see ho...
Keyv provides a consistent interface for key-value storage across multiple backends via storage adapters. It supports TTL based expiry, making it suitable as a cache or a persistent key-value store.
Cacheable provides consistent caching for Nodejs starting with `cacheable-request` module based on the Keyv storage adapter library.
Writr is an easy to use blogging tool enabling you to take markdown and build a blog within minutes. The end goal of this is to provide exporting, static generation, themes, and enablement via multiple systems such as Wordpress and Ghost.
Modern Template Consolidation Engine for EJS, Markdown, Pug, Nunjucks, Mustache, and Handlebars.
Docula makes generating a website for your projects simple and beautiful. Keep your data in GitHub, but still have an amazing site for your project.
Airhorn was born out of a need to enable a more robust notifications system for many of the applications that were built and maintained by the team. We focused on making it cloud native by default (using cloud services) and also scalable with queue management and retry rate so that you can scale to hundreds if not thousands of instances.
Latest Blog Posts
- Former Seattle Sounders star Brad Evans has a new goal – to help charities with online auction startup
- Cloud tech vet Jared Wray launches Fons, a software startup for music teachers and private instructors
- CenturyLink loses two executives in shakeup at cloud unit
- Wray Reshaping CenturyLink Cloud Operation
- Jared Wray, CTO, CenturyLink: On change for telcos as they move to the cloud
- Nextcast Q&A: Tier 3 co-founder Jared Wray on the future of cloud computing
- Inside CenturyLink’s fast-growing dev center: Shaking up the cloud with innovative work spaces
- Palmetto Elevates Chief Technology Officer Jared Wray to Co-Founder